And now source from Yahoo Philippines
Cambodia’s former king Norodom Sihanouk, a revered figure in his home country who had suffered from a number of ailments in recent years, died in Beijing on Monday, Chinese state media said. He was 89.
"Norodom Sihanouk has died in Beijing," Chinese state news agency Xinhua said, citing an unnamed official without giving further details. The ex-monarch had been a frequent visitor to China, where he received the bulk of his medical treatment.
10 Notes/ Hide
- t-uoi reblogged this from sweetpotatosushi
- sweetpotatosushi reblogged this from khmerismylanguage
- khmerroyalepovsokay reblogged this from khmerismylanguage
- khmer-chey reblogged this from queerkhmer
- my-lastregret reblogged this from apsaraaa
- khmerismylanguage reblogged this from worthdreamingof
- afterthefires likes this
- justinancheta likes this
- apsaraaa reblogged this from worthdreamingof
- worthdreamingof reblogged this from queerkhmer
- queerkhmer posted this